Magic The Gathering is a tradable card game where you build your collection of cards by trading with your friends, assembling decks of cards, and battling against an opponent and their deck. You cast powerful spells and summon monstrous creatures aiming to knock your opponent down from 20 life to zero. The game is constantly changing as new cards are released throughout the year. As you get new cards, whether from these new sets or through trading with your friends, you can continuously update your decks and discover a whole new game!
We also have some dedicated players who have written a range of articles about the game below
- Announcement: Team League Lineups
- Deck of the Week: The Hour is Nigh
- Deck of the Week: Two Heads Are Better Than One
- Hour of Devastation Planeswalker Pre-release Preparation: Blue
- Hour of Devastation Planeswalker Pre-release Preparation: White
- Feeling Blue
- Deck of the Week: Black Red Aggro
- Deck of the Week: Reading Signals in Draft
- Announcement Week: New Sets, New Worlds and More!
- Announcement Week: A Marvelous Banning